I’ve got a drawer called ‘trim n edge’ – edges of anything, but mainly edges of paper. A bundle of edges, decorative edge, scuffed book edge, certificate edge,  off-printed edge, printers registration edge, torn edge, ringbound edge, perforated edge, sawn edge, sunbleached edge, edgy edge, on edge, don’t push me cos i’m . .



Leave a comment

Your email is never published nor shared. Required fields are marked *


You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

1 × four =